Thursday 1 February 2018

Scribble Heart Valentine Card

Good morning friends

Today I have a Valentine card to share, made using that wonderful scribble heart die by Stampin' Up. It took me awhile to purchase that set, but I finally did last Spring and I sure get lots of use out of it.



The banner punch is one I've had for years, but it's a staple for me. I've had the banner die for several years but it's another one that works for many different occasions. So, a couple of older products used and a couple that are only a year old.


Inside has a stitched panel, some hand lettering, a punched banner and cute stitched heart stamp.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Pebbles
Blueprints #12 (layout), and #24 - Stitched Panel
Doily - Stampin' Up
Scribble heart and love die, Stampin' Up
Banner die - Savvy
Red card stock
White card stock
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Enamel Dots - Recollections
Wink of Stella
Pink card stock
Stitched heart stamp- Lawn Fawn

Card size - 4-1/2 x 5-3/4", which fits in a 4-1/2 x 6" envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!