Wednesday 21 February 2018

Butterfly Pop-Up Thank You Card & Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

When my Mom asked for a couple of Thank You cards to put with some gift cards, I made her three coordinating sets. The other two have already been shared, so thought it was time I got this one posted as well. 


I love the soft and pretty colours in this paper. The flowers are glittered, so I added more sparkle with glitter paste and a butterfly stencil. Then I added a layered die cut butterfly - the white layer is actually a frosted vellum.


For the inside, I used more older products from my stash ... Karen Burniston's Pop 'n Cut A2 base with the Sassy Label insert and coordinating framelit dies.


The layer below the die cut 'thanks' is also frosted vellum, and I added another layered butterfly and more stencilled & glittered butterflies.



I used a Sizzix BigZ XL die to cut the gift card holder. There is a little flap & notch to hold it closed, and the gift card fits inside right on the cardboard backing! I added some bling and a die cut flower.


I love making things coordinate, so these sets were very satisfying to make.

Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with Sassy Label Insert, Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Green, cream, off white confetti and charcoal card stocks
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Corner Rounder
Sassy Label with Stitched Frames dies - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Butterfly & Stars stencil - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stencil Paste - Bo Bunny
Butterfly Accessory dies - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Pearlized vellum
Wink of stella
Flourished Frame Accordion (thanks) - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Black and white card stocks
Sassy Label with Stitched Frames - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Flower dies - Stampin' Up
A2 Card with flap BigZ die - Sizzix
Bling

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!