Friday 9 February 2018

Fllp-It Valentine Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a funny Valentine to share today.


I ordered this red Soft Finish Card stock from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and was surprised at how bright it was when it came. I was picturing more of a subdued red, but it ended up being the exact same red as the sticker sheet I wanted to use! I'm a fan of the Soft Finish Card stock - especially that it has colour on one side and is white on the reverse.


This Flip-It die set is retired, but I managed to get my hands on one last year from the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack. The arrow dies come with it, and I cut them from gold card stock.


I know just who I'm going to send this to.

Supplies:
Flip-It and arrow dies - Stampin' Up (retired)
Red Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper and Cut Apart - Carta Bella and Recollections
Stickers - Pebbles
Glossy Accents
White card stock
Gold card stock - stash

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. never will tire of Flip Its...I love the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love flip cards. I love how you used the sunglasses! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!