Tuesday 20 February 2018

Gnome Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I had fun making this card. It is another one I made in the fall but didn't get posted because of holiday cards. I thought the Prickley Pear Gnomes would be fun to use peeking over a leafy 'hedge' on the card front. 


Inside, I used Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop-Up to create the animation. By backing the opening with the same tree print paper, the cupcake shape 'disappears' into the background. Here I added another Gnome, this time peeking out from behind his fun mushroom house.



This card went together surprisingly fast, once I had the images coloured. 

Supplies:
Brown, white and cream card stocks
Patterned paper - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Gnome Homes stamp set & dies - Prickley Pear Stamps
Derwent Water Colour pencils
Twine
Fun foam
Word balloon stamp and die - Lawn Fawn
Leaf sprig stamp - Wild Whisper
Label dies - Stampin' Up
Copic markers

Card size - 5 x 5" square, fits in a square envelope or a 5 x 7" one.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!