Monday 19 February 2018

Dinosaur Pop-Up Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a funny card I made for my Mom to give hubby on his birthday. 


I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up and created a circle window for the dinosaur stamped image to show through. When the card is opened, that piece pops-up and lifts above the back of the card.



I added the punchline on the left side of the card rather than the right, which gave my Mom lots of room to write.


The dinosaur is wearing a tiny fussy cut party hat. In addition to the stamped confetti I added a bunch of raised 'enamel looking' dots with the Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Below the pop-up was space for her to write her message.



My hubby got a kick out of the funny saying inside the card.

Supplies:
Black, white and teal card stocks
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
White glossy card stock
Dino stamps - Stampin' Up
Crayola Markers
Words - Art Gone Wild
White embossing powder - Ranger
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Wonky stitched rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
HBD and banner stamps and die - Stamps of Life
Copic markers

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. realy a funny card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the colourful use of the Nuvo drops

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!