Saturday 17 February 2018

C4C422 - Sketch Challenge

Good morning friends

It's the third Saturday of the month, so that means it's a sketch challenge on the Crazy4Challenges blog. I'm the hostess this month, and Kristine Reynolds is our Guest Designer. You can find Kristine's blog HERE. and below is the sketch.



I had a completely different idea when I sat down to make my card, but I had just received this fun patterned paper in my Stampin' Up order. It was free ... one of the Sale-A-Bration items and I couldn't resist using the happy colours for my sketch card.


Before Christmas my talented friend Kelly Booth was getting ready for Creatavation demo for Chameleon (colouring tools), and she had shown me the adorable Chameleon image she was working on. I fell in love with it - and it turns out that Your Next Stamp is a Canadian company! Of course I placed my order right away. But I was busy with Christmas cards so I've finally had a chance to play with the stamp set.



Inside, I added the new Happy Birthday die by Karen Burniston. I told you you'd be seeing a lot of this die - I really like it.



Then, I got on a roll. I was watching a show on Netflix and just started cutting bright colours of card stock and patterned paper from my stash, and ended up making eight birthday cards for boys. I want to give our daughters a set of birthday cards as part of their Mother's Day gifts, and since they have boys they go to a lot of boy birthday parties. 

I'm likely just going to share this group shot, rather than individual pictures of each card.



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C422.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up SAB
Blueprints #21 - MFT Stamps
Red Soft Finish Card Stock
Happy Birthday stamp - Prickley Pear
Chameleon stamp - Your Next Stamp
Fun foam
Copic markers
Black Glaze Pen
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun sketch and that is definitely a cute chameleon

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card it is!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!