Tuesday 1 August 2023

First Birthday Wiper Card


I have been getting good use out of the 5x7" Wiper die set that I got for my (February) Birthday. I hadn't done much purchasing in several months, so when Craft Stash had a great sale, I used my Birthday $$ from the family to get several interactive dies. 😊


This one was decorated with some sparkly patterned paper from my stash, and a bunch of Doodlebug elements. I added sparkle to most of the elements with Stickles. The die cut sentiment along the bottom edge came with the Wiper Die set. 


When you pull on the sides, the little kitty & balloons pop up and into view.


Below is the back of the card, where I added the verse and a few more embellishments.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 1 card

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me too much out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used below.

Supplies:
5 x 7" Wiper card - Mixed Up Crafts, bought through Craft Stash
Patterned paper - Baby Girl Stack, DCWV (old, from my stash)
Odds & Ends "Hey Cupcake' - Doodlebug Designs
White gel pen
Stickles
Pull stamp - from an old Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit
Gumdrops (enamel dots) - Celebration Gumdrops, Your Next Stamp
Sentiment - Lots of BD2Stamp, the Stamps of Life
Various cardstocks
Catherine Pooler Inks

1 comment:

  1. fun card, glad you are getting good use out of this die

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!