Saturday 12 August 2023

Eight Blue & Yellow Birthday Cards


I don't usually post cards on weekends anymore, but I have been creating a lot of Birthday Cards lately and wanted to share these ones instead of hanging onto the photos for weeks. My nursing home donation cards were depleted and I like to have at least one month done ahead. I've been taking advantage of different Sheetload of Cards to help me build up a few months worth of cards and last week I took them their 25 cards for August. Once I have a stash built up I will be happier, so I'll be sharing a lot of birthday cards this month. In fact, it will likely be a record month for me but I won't have to keep up this pace as my stash will be well supplied. Then it's easy to make a couple of cards here and there to keep it up.

These were made using another of my favourite Sheetloads - the June 2021 and I have it linked below if you would like to try your hand at it. Such an efficient way to use your patterned papers and create a bunch of cards at once. ❤️


The 6x6" patterned papers are very old and were part of a 6x6" paper share from my then Stampin' Up demonstrator. I had worked hard to USE IT UP earlier this year, so the pieces were all cut and in a bag ready for me to assemble the cards. I found them when poking around in my 'In Progress' bin so grabbed my cardstocks and finished them off.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 48 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - OLD, Stampin' Up
June 2021 Sheetload of cards - Call Me Crafty Al
Magic Messages - Lawn Fawn

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!