Friday 4 August 2023

Flip-Its Birthday Card with Butterflies



Blogger blocked me publishing this post because of a Community Guildline violation. WTH? It's a GREETING CARD with butterflies.  Anyhow, I went to check and see what they could possibly have an issue with and when I tried to edit an underlined phrase (I mean, what else could it be????) the entire post disappeared.  So I have requested a review and will wait and see what happens.  EDIT:  Blogger has 're-evaluated' my post and allowed it to publish, so I'm going to write it out again. But it's going to be really short, as I want to get on with my day instead of re-writing my nice long post. 

Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and today's share is uses a Flip-It's die set - with a twist. This is the Diamond Flip-It's Plus and it has an extra panel that is hidden when the card is closed.


Below you can see the card fully open with all three panels.


I have been a fan of the Flip-It's die sets since they first came out MANY years ago. When Stephanie Barnard released this one last year, I had to add it to my collection.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 12 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies (from memory)
Diamond Flip-It's Plus - the Stamps of Life
Butterflies - stamp, die and layering stencils - Pinkfresh Studios
Stamp inside - Penny Black
Glimmer Foil system and foil - Spellbinders
Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plate & die - Pinkfresh Studios
Rainbow foil - Spellbinders

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card! I have heard other bloggers have had similar issues lately with posting their blog posts. Hope this is the first and last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did the same thing to today's post, only I had it scheduled for 1:30 am so they unpublished it right away but at 1:45am sent an email saying they had reviewed and re-published. Wonder what's going on!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!