Tuesday 15 August 2023

Eleven Beachy Birthday Cards


Last month I pulled out a 12 x 12" paper package by Echo Park that I've had for a couple of years. I used it to make a Flip-Its card for our eldest granddaughter to celebrate the end of the school year, and also five money holders that I slipped into each of the grandkids end of year card envelopes.  I had a look at the remaining paper pieces, which included a 12 x 12" sticker sheet, and decided to just USE IT UP. 

I got eleven Birthday Cards that I will be donating to my Mom's old nursing home! I made one Mini Slimline card, one 4x6" card and the rest are A2 sized.


There were some border stickers on the sticker sheet so I incorporated them into the cards as well - some on the outside and some inside.


I donate 25 cards each month to my Mom's old nursing home and like to have at least one month's done ahead. I was scrambling to catch up but plan on doing a couple more Sheetloads which will help. As will these 11 cards! In fact, by the end of the month I should have a couple of months cards done ahead. Whew.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July so far - 60 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and stickers, Paradise Found - Echo Park (retired)
Rainbow packing tape - Amazon
Sentiments - from my stash packet
White paint Pen
Birthday Builder - AlteNew
Mini MISTI
Little Something Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Large Birthday - Technique Tuesday
Various cardstock from my stash

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!