Thursday 17 August 2023

Four Square Birthday Cards


I'm back with the second group of birthday cards made using cheerful cut-aparts/journal cards. Last week I shared a group of 15 cards made with the 3 x 4" cut-aparts and todays cards use the square ones that were on the sheets.

The cards are 4-1/4" square so they still fit in a standard A2 envelope. I trimmed each cut-apart down a little so I could matt them with the yellow polka dotted patterned paper & added Stickles on each panel for some birthday sparkle. 😊


I'll be back next week with another group of cards made with the cut-aparts!

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 65 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Stickles
Sentiment inside - The Inside Scoop Birthday, Taylored Expressions

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!