Friday 18 August 2023

Christmas Mini Slimline Tri Shutter Card


Today I'm sharing a card that works for a couple of my monthly series ... 12 Months of Christmas, and New Fun Folds! In the past 4 months, I had purchased exactly ONE new paper crafting item ... and this is it. It's the Mini Slimline Tri Shutter Die Set by Divinity Designs. I believe it was released in May, but I didn't end up ordering it until July. I have a number of the fun fold dies by Divinity Designs and I'm always impressed with them. Like the others, this one comes with the layering dies which makes it SO much quicker to complete your card. 




The base die cuts and scores your card stock and you can put the layering dies on your patterned paper(s) to take advantage of whatever print you are working with.  I cannot wait to play with this some more. The finished card (folded) is 3.5 x 6" - which is my preferred Mini Slimline size.


One more look ...


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 66 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Double Stitched Circles - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper - The Four Seasons Winter, P13
Fluted Classics Circle dies - Spellbinders
Cozy Christmas Ephemra - My Minds Eye
Cardinal die - Impressions Obsession
Catherine Pooler Inks
Various cardstocks
Red glitter cardstock

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!