Tuesday 8 August 2023

August 2023 Sheetload of Cards

I am in love with the August 2023 Sheetload of Cards and I can say it's my new favourite! I always know it's a great Sheetload when I want to make another set right after completing my first one. For this one though? I hadn't even assembled the pieces before I was rooting around for more papers to cut up. I have a set of Doodlebug papers & borders cut for a Thanksgiving set and some cheerful rainbow Christmas trees cut for holiday cards. You can see all the details of these Birthday Cards in my YouTube video:  


I thought the greeting would be cute on a die cut cloud, so that is what I did for the first four cards.

The next four cards have the striped paper as the diagonal strip and I wanted something more than just a cloud. Adding a die cut sun was just what I was going for and these cards make me HAPPY.


I added the same sentiment inside all eight of the cards and these ones are ready to go to my Mom's old nursing home. I am going to cut a bunch more from different papers to have ready to assemble, as this Sheetload goes together SO quickly! 😊


If you are wanting to download your own Sheetload of Cards, check out Call Me Crafty Al's YouTube video HERE.

Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 23 Cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Lets Party, Echo Park (Double sided)
Cloud & Sun dies - Up In The Clouds - Whimsy
Happy Birthday - Happy Cat, Your Next Stamp
Catherine Pooler Inks
Various cardstocks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!