Wednesday 23 August 2023

Twelve Sheetload Birthday Cards


The May 2023 Sheetload of Cards creates TWELVE cards, and since I'm working at building up my supply of nursing home donation cards, I pulled it out to make these cards. I chose two 12x12" patterned papers and these are the cards I came up with. 

Six of them have this lovely floral patterned paper so I added butterflies which were punched from a blue mirrored cardstock. 


I used pink ink for the stamping both on the front and on the inside.


The next six cards have a wolf image, and I used some leftover pieces in the paper package to mat the panels and the blue woodgrain scraps for the decorative bit along the left edge. I did have the floral pieces which were meant to go there but I didn't want to use florals for these ones.


Here is the inside of the more masculine cards, with a couple more of the images from the stamp set (Stampin' Up) and a sentiment.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 86 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stamperia, Circle of Love
Blue & Navy printed cardstock - my stash
Peel Off Stickers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blue mirror cardstock
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Letter It Birthday, Ranger
Wildlife Wonder stamps - Stampin' Up
Versafine black ink
Nuvo Drops - Ebony Black
Lots of BD2Stamp - the Stamps of Life
Various cardstocks
Mini MISTI

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!