Monday 28 August 2023

Final Birthday Card Group


Over the past couple of weeks I've been sharing Birthday Cards made with cut-aparts (or journal cards) that were cut from a couple of 12 x 12" sheets. This group is the last of them but actually the first group that I made. Ha - I rarely post things in the same order I make them.


I added coordinating patterned paper to the card bases, matted the cut-aparts then popped them up with foam tape. Most of them already had a sentiment or greeting printed on them but for those that didn't, I added one on a fishtail banner like the photo below.


I was so happy with how these cards turned out - they are nice and cheerful for the nursing home residents and I enjoyed putting them all together. Win Win! I have several months of donation cards done ahead now, so I can go back to doing a few here and there to keep up.

Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 102 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Back to School & Happy Birthday (Echo Park) 
Nuvo Glaze
Stickles
Let's Celebrate - Cool Tag Banner Sentiments, Your Next Stamp

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!