Thursday 31 August 2023

Two Mini Slimline Stash-buster Birthday Cards


Usually when I make my Sheetload cards, I do all the cutting and assembly and get the panels all mounted to my card base. THEN I choose what elements/sentiments to use. But for these ones, I pulled out the elements when I was looking through my embellishment binder for a different card. I knew I would have patterned paper that would coordinate and sure enough I did - so made two Mini Slimline cards for my Mom's old nursing home.


The pale flowers above were leftover from a completed Paper Pumpkin card kit, and the Peel Off sticker was water coloured & fussy cut years ago. I used the January 2023 Sheetload for the sketch & cutting guide. 😊


Here is a peek at the inside ... both cards were done with the same sentiment.

Looks like I didn't do a supply list for these cards. I don't always post my birthday donation cards, so maybe I thought I wouldn't be photographing these ones. But HERE is the link for the January '23 Sheetload of Cards.

Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 106 cards!! Definitely a record number of cards for me, but I'm caught up on refilling the birthday donation card bin now. Whew!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!