Monday 7 August 2023

Mini Slimline Birthday Trio


Welcome to Masculine Card Monday here on my blog. Last month I shared a group of cards using this 6x6" patterned paper and showed in the video that I only had three strips left until I had used up the whole pad. Well - here are the three cards I made with those leftover strips!


I added some coordinating card stock strips from my scrap bin, then added this fun elephant (Your Next Stamp). The cakes and eyes are raised and shiny because I added Nuvo Glaze to them. Below you can see the inside of the cards which are all the same. These cards will also be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 15 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Be Brave, Pink & Main (retired)
Crossstitch Circle dies - Tutti Designs
Nesting circle dies - Hero Arts
Silly Fun Birthday - Your Next Stamp
Stickles
Nuvo Glaze
Momento ink
Catherine Pooler inks
Various cardstocks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!