Wednesday 2 August 2023

Paisley Sympathy Card


Today I'm sharing another sympathy card I made that started with these pretty card & envelopes from Stampin' Up. I thought the subtle pattern on the card fronts was perfect for a sympathy card and the envelopes have gold foiling on them!

I added some dimensional paisley stickers from my stash, and a stamped oval to the front.


Inside is the verse on a layered oval and an additional sticker. I also sprinkled some flat gem stickers on both the front and inside to tie in the gold foiling on the envelope.


One more look - you can better see all the dimension and gold foiling on the stickers.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June - 34 cards
July - 56 cards
August so far - 2 cards

I decided to cancel the subscription that provided linked thumbnails to what products I used on my cards. It was costing me too much out of pocket each month, so I’m back to listing what I used.

Supplies:
Card Base & Envelope -  Texture Chic, Memories & More (Stampin' Up)
Oval Stitched Rows dies - Divinity Designs
Encouraging Words Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Circle Stickers - Dazzles
Gold Gel Pen
Blending Brushes - Taylored Expressions
Stickers - unknown, possibly K & Co (from my stash)
Catherine Pooler inks
Various card stocks - my craft room

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!