Thursday 29 June 2017

Succulent Love Note

Good morning friends

I made this card back in the early Spring when we were in Arizona. I am an early riser, but don't like to take the dogs outside until after 8am because of barking. So I got in the habit of getting up and leaving the dogs snoozing with hubby while I played in the craft room until 8am. Then I'd go get the dogs their breakfast and get them outside. I really enjoyed those mornings of solitude, with Netflix on my little iPad, sun shining and birds singing. What a great way to start a morning!

I didn't have a plan for this one, but the patterned paper stack was out from a different project and I just started playing and layering.


LOVING these cactus and succulent dies from the Stamps of Life. They hit my Wish List the moment they were released to the club members, but I had to wait until near the end of the month when they were available to the rest of us.



I really like the soft colours in this paper stack. It's about 3 years old now and I still have lots left!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Stitched circle frame dies - Lawn Fawn
Cactus/succulent dies - The Stamps of Life
Plant pots - MFT Stamps
Coral, white card stocks
Stitched Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Seam Binding

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!