Friday 9 June 2017

Cactus Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a cute Cactus Flip-It card to share today.


The enamel stickers and Washi Tape are by Doodlebug ... no way I could pass those up when they came out!


I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops around the green stitched frame - they are my newest obsession. Have to get my hands on a bottle of yellow next. :-)


I'm starting a stash of Thank-You cards, as mine is pretty much depleted.

Supplies:
Triple Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix
Enamel stickers - Doodlebug
Washi tape - Doodlebug
Patterned paper - stash
Green, white, pink card stocks
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Thanks - General Sentiments, Elizabeth Craft DEsigns
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. like this card with the little cactus!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love how you used the Nuvo drops around the circle frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!