Tuesday 27 June 2017

Hay There Cow Card

Good morning friends

This is a card I made just for fun. I had some items on my stamping table (sunburst, cow, stitched circle) so I combined them to make a square card.


The sunburst was actually the negative area from THIS card but I thought it could be used on it's own. The tree die actually cuts a tree on either side, but this time I only wanted a single tree. I added a second leafy bit behind the one to make it look like there are two trees on that side.


A little hand lettering inside, along with a haystack and a pair of blue birds.  Done!


Into my stash with this one.

Supplies:
Sunburst  die- Paper Smooches
Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White, green, yellow and black card stocks
Tree die - Taylored Exressions
Stitched clouds - MFT Stamps
Quick Critters - Taylored Expressions
Hey There Pop Stand - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Circle die - MFT Stamps
Small bird dies - Impression Obsession

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. awesome card. That cow reminds me of those little finger puppets. Love that tree die too

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this funny motif!
    Elm,a

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!