Friday 16 June 2017

Love Ya Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog today and I have a pretty Flip-It card to share today with lots of pink.

The patterned paper used was actually one of the patterned A2 cards I got for such a great price at Michaels in Great Falls. Because most of them are patterned on the front and back, there was enough to cut the layers for the Flip-It out of one of the cards.


This pink and gold butterfly embellishment has been in my stash for a  year or so and I was tickled at how well it matched the papers.


The white square on the reverse side of the butterfly is where I will write a message. The lacy branch is a fairly new purchase - it's just so pretty!


I think I will make a couple more Flip-It cards using this leaf on the right side - they would make a nice gift set for someone.


Supplies:
Fancy Edge Flip-It's - Stamps of Life
White and pink card stock
Leafy Branch #5 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Chipboard butterfly - My Minds Eye
Banner punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!