Monday 26 June 2017

Hot Air Balloon Masculine Birthday Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and for my second post today I have a Birthday card to share using Karen Burniston's Hot Air Balloon die. As you can see, it makes a great embellishment for a card in addition to a Pop-Up card.


The papers were in my stash and I've had them for many years. Fun to break them out again. I embossed the white panel with a clouds embossing folder and lightly sponged blue on it so the raised edges would catch the ink.



This card is going into my donation box for Seniors Secret Service.

Supplies:
5 x 7" card base and envelope - Walmart
Patterned paper - K & Company
white and black card stocks
Hot Air Balloon, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Embossing folder - Darice
Action Wobble
Black fine point marker
Stitched fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
What's Up Clear Stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Staedtler markers

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. this card is wonderful- perfect motif for a man
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card Karen, love the trail you added on the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!