Thursday 1 June 2017

Southwest Sunrise Stand-Up Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is the Birthday card I made for a friend. We both purchased the succulent sets from The Stamps of Life, so I knew she would enjoy seeing them used on her card this year. The Paper Smooches Sunburst is one I've had for a couple of years and I was determined to use it more this Spring. 


I used 100# Soft Finish Card stock for most of the die cutting, as I like the texture it has after stippling colour onto the die cut pieces.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside:



Supplies:
Stand Up Card die - Sizzix
Black and white card stocks
Sunburst die - Paper Smooches
Soft Finish Card Stock, 100# - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Succulents 1 & 2 - the Stamps of Life
Arrow die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Happy Birthday die - Lawn Fawn
Word Stamp inside - MFT Stamps
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Zig Clean Color Markers
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. this card is fantastic!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lucky lady to be receiving such a beautiful card. :) Love the look of the Soft Finish CS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!