Sunday 25 June 2017

Farm Week Card #6

Good morning friends

Today is the last day of Farm Week here on my blog - I had so much fun creating this Farm themed card set for our daughter on Mother's Day. So much fun - I got to use some of my new goodies as well as some older products that needed some love. Win win!


Inside is a Pop-Up, using Karen Burniston's older Pop 'n Cut dies. This 'Love' insert is going to get a ton of use. I love how it pairs here, with the Sending (Love), Hogs & Kisses. The little heart on the front, is the centre that falls away when you cut the LOVE die inside.



I know. I stacked a lot of die cut farm critters on these cards ... but really, they look so cute stacked.


Finally, here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.


Our daughter loved her cards. She said she didn't think she would be able to send them to anyone until she had coveted them for awhile. Ha - she is my daughter all right.

Supplies:
Pattered paper - Recollections
Farm stamps and dies - Papertrey Ink
Pink card stock
Stitched Fishtail Banner - Elizabeth Craft Designs
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with Love insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Love Sizzlet - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Scallop border - The Stamps of Life
Sending die - Simon Says Stamps
Xyron

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!