Monday 19 June 2017

Farm Week Pop-Up Card #1

Good morning friends

Yes you read that right ... it's Farm Week here on my blog. :-)  Apparently I enjoy making farm themed cards as much as SW ones.

This year I'm determined to use some older products as well as new ones. I pulled out my Papertrey Ink 'On The Farm' stamps & dies and decided to make our daughter a set of cards for Mother's Day. This was the first one.


Why farm themed for our daughter? Because their dream was to own a farm one day. In fact, They had been looking at a little hobby farm just before Olivia's Pulmonary Hypertension diagnosis. A lot of dreams were shattered that day. Our daughter still talks about a farm every so often so I thought she would enjoy a set of farm cards.

I found a wonderful stack of farm themed papers and got to work. This first card has a printed panel from one of the papers in the stack - the windmill is silver foiled. I die cut the farm animals from teal card stock and stacked them along with some paper strips and jute.


Here is a look at the inside ...


 ... more silver foiled accents, die cut farm animals, banners and a stamped scene.


Here is a look at the card from the side, so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.


I'll be back tomorrow with another farm card.

Supplies:
Pattered paper - Recollections
Taken with Teal Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Farm stamps and dies - Papertrey Ink
Lucy Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Twine
Kraft card stock
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Stitched Fishtail Banner - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. those stacking animals reminds me of an old SU stamp set I have ... probably my first SU set. Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! First I thought thats the Bremer Stadtmusikanten!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!