Friday 23 June 2017

Farm Week Card #5

Good morning friends

Not only is it Farm Week here on my blog, today is also Flip-It Friday. I have a farm themed Z-fold Card to share today, using the Rectangle Pull Card die by Karen Burniston. My goal this year is to use some of my older products along with my newer ones - so I've had great fun with the Papertrey Ink 'On the Farm' stamps and dies for my cards this week.


When I stumbled onto a farm themed paper stack, I was off and running and made a set of cards for our Daughter on Mother's Day.  The mason jar element was fussy cut from a different paper in the stack. The notch (which cuts with the die) holds the card in the closed position until you pull the sides to open it.




Tomorrow is a Crazy 4 Challenges card, but I'll be back on Sunday with my final Farm themed card for this week.

Supplies: 
Pattered paper - Recollections
Farm stamps and dies - Papertrey Ink
Lucy Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Twine
Pink and grey card stocks
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Stitched Fishtail Banner - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Rectangle Accordion (rectangle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Scallop Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Wink of Stella

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!