Saturday 17 June 2017

C4C-390 Sketch Christmas Card

Good morning friends

It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Our June 2017 Hostess is Joanne Grzelak!


Here is Joanne's sketch for us this week: 



I had a new paper pack sitting on my stamping table - it was in the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack and since I love SU papers, on clearance is a good time to add a package or two to my stash. :-) Anyhow, I'm determined to use this paper stack up, so you will be seeing it again and again as I work on my Christmas cards throughout the summer.


Wow - look at me! I actually followed the sketch! Ha.


These flower dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs haven't been getting any love lately so I decided they could pass for a Poinsettia and cut them out of red with a gold foil centre. Love the scripty words cut out of the gold foil as well. The gold foil card stock is a Stampin' Up product ... I'm such a fan of it. Cuts like butter.




Here is a peek at the inside ... the flower centre looks really yellow in the photo - but it is actually the same gold foil as the flower on the card front.




 I added touches of gold to the stamped greeting with a gel pen.




Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C-390

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Red and white card stocks
Stitched fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Desigs
701 Flower Set 1 dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Be merry die - Lawn Fawn
Word stamp inside - Stampin' Up
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Gold gel pen - Sakura
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Card size - 5 x 7"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!