Sunday 4 June 2017

Reindeer Twist Circle Pop-Up

Good morning friends

I've been having lots of fun with the new dies from Karen Burniston. My order arrived this week and I have to tell you I had trouble deciding what to play with first! You can see all twelve new dies on the website HERE.  

I decided to go with the Snowman Twist Circle Pop-Up to make a card for my Holiday Stash. Now this is a re-release of the Twist Circle Pop-Up, but with decorator dies that make a fun stacked snowman. I had the pieces out but then had the idea to change the snowman into a comical reindeer instead.


This dotted circle frame die is great for adding little extra touches to your card. Here I have cut each one in half and adhered it as sort of a swag across the top edge.


Here is a peek at the card opening ...


And fully open!


He is so goofy, but I like him! The antlers are the stacked snowman arms, and the ears are the snowman's carrot nose  - both dies included in the Snowman Twist Circle Pop-Up. So is the snowflake. The bow under his chin is from the Cupcake Pop-Up, I just trimmed the ends off.


The labels are from the new Katherine Label Pop-Up set - I really like the shape of these labels.


This new release is so fun, and it's amazing how they all work together. The dies do all the work for you so there is no measuring and you can chose the size of your card. Karen B also has full instructions and video's linked to each product on the website. If you need help figuring out what to do when you receive your dies you just have to click! She has thought of everything! Check it all out at Karen Burniston.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and sticker - Fancy Pants
1012 Snowman Twist Circle - Karen Burniston
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
Red glitter card stock - Stampin' Up
Wiggly Eyes
Kraft, brown and white card stocks
1008 Cupcake Pop-Up (bow) - Karen Burniston
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Seam binding
Stickles
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up (labels) - Karen Burniston
Stamp inside - Tailored Expressions

Card size - 5-3/4 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. love how you used the snowman pieces to create a reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!