Tuesday 20 June 2017

Farm Week Card #2, Hello Pop-Up

Good morning friends

I'm back with day two of Farm Week here on my blog. I made our eldest daughter a set of Farm Themed cards for Mother's Day using a fun paper stack I stumbled across at the Michaels in Great Falls in January. Considering I was in the store for all of 10 minutes, I had quite the haul! I like the silver foiled elements in the paper stack, like this rooster.


Inside is a Pop-Up using the Hello Insert for Karen Burniston's Pop 'n Cut base. I also added a couple of die cut farm animals and KB's Barbed Wire Fence.




Here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better. I added a cow die cut in behind the Hello for added interest.


I'll be back tomorrow with another Farm Themed card.

Supplies:
Pattered paper - Recollections
Farm dies - Papertrey Ink
A2 Pop 'n Cut Card Base with the Hello Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Hello sizzlits - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Label die- Paper Smooches
Western Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Brown, grey and white card stocks
Stitched Fishtail Banner - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. wonderful motif and paper you used for the card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you used one of the old dies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!