Wednesday 19 February 2020

You're Awesome! Cookie Stack Shaker Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another card for the February release at Your Next Stamp. The images on the 'Hammie Sweetness Overload' set are just too cute and I couldn't wait to play with them.

I used masking to stamp my stack of 'macaron hamsters', colouring them with Copic markers. Then I decided it would be fun to make a shaker card so used the new Rounded Panel Shapes to cut the rectangular window. I like the stitched line this gives around the outside edge, and I saved the fallaway rectangle to use on another project.


The 'You're Awesome' stamp is from a different new release set - the Photo Booth All Smiles Set. I'm such a fan of YNS's Photo Booth line and these ones are going to be lots of fun to play with too! For today's card I added some different shaker filler from my stash and finished the card with some sparkly YNS Gumdrops.


Here is a peek at the inside, where I stamped one more of the 'macaron hamsters' on the inside and there is lots of room to write a message when I go to send the card.


Supplies:
Hammie Sweetness Overload - Your Next Stamp (February Release)
Hammie Sweetness Overload Die Set - Your Next Stamp (February Release)
Rounded Panel Shapes - Your Next Stamp (February Release)
Photo Booth All Smiles (You're Awesome) - Your Next Stamp (February Release)
Magical Pastel Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Cool Tag Three Die Set (Fishtail Banner) - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
White card stock
Neenah White card stock (for stamping)
Copic Markers
Post It Note (for masking)
Sakura Black Glaze and white gel pens
Patterned paper - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, American Crafts
Acetate - Hero Arts
Various shaker filler - stash
Bakers Twine

Card Size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!