Wednesday 5 February 2020

Diagonal Trifold Birthday Card with Hummingbirds

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing the Birthday Card I made for a friend using the Z Fold Card with Layers die set by Divinity Designs.



The video's on Blogger are quite small, so you can always seem them larger on my YouTube Channel HERE


The patterned paper is so pretty, with pearlized bits that catch the light.


I love these pretty hummingbird dies, and don't use them nearly enough. Such lovely details on that die!


I left room on the back side to write a note if I wanted to.


Supplies:
Z fold die set with layers - Divinity Designs
Green and white card stocks
Patterned paper - K & Compay
Fitted and stitched hexagon dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White pearl card stock
Hummingbird dies, fancy - Hero Arts
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
MISTI
Words inside - Make a Wish, Papertrey Ink
Pixie Dust Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Card size - 4 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!