Sunday 16 February 2020

Group of Ladies Birthday Cards

Hello crafty friends ...

These cards were made well over a year ago and have long since been donated to my Mom's old nursing home. I'm not sure why they never got shared here on my blog, and I no longer have the supply list.


I made them when I had first started donating cards there - I've been making about 25 birthday cards each month for them since Aug 2018. I generally have 4 - 5 large brown lunch bags on the go, and drop in the cards as I complete them. Once there are 20 - 25 cards in each bag, I close that off and deliver it, making sure they have the cards in time for their monthly Birthday Celebration. Since I want the residents to feel special, I don't add too many of a single design to any one bag - so these cards were divided up over 4 - 5 bags.

Using an older 6 x 6" paper stack with lots of scraps and partial sheets in it, I created the card backgrounds with dies then dug through my stash for the elements to decorate them. And I used up that entire pad, which always makes me happy.



A stamped greeting was added to the card fronts ...


... and the interiors were all done pretty much the same.



Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!