Tuesday 25 February 2020

Lets Celebrate Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends ...

When I was finished with the Pop Up Anniversary Card (see HERE for that card), I looked at the scraps and decided to use them to create a card background. Grid dies are perfect for this and for today's card I used the Photo Booth die from Your Next Stamp.


The 3-d Floral embellishments have been in my stash for several years, and had yellow faceted gems attached to the centres. So they never really went with anything I was making. Once the gems were peeled off (carefully!) the flowers became far more useful. I added these pretty & sparkly YNS Gumdrops to the flower centres instead and loved the look. I'll be doing that with the remainder of these pretty embellishments too.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside. Remember you can click on any of the photos to open them up larger and see the details. The web versions can be slightly blurry.


Supplies:
Photo Booth Panel Die - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper - K & Company
Green and white card stocks
3D flower sticker - K & Company
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
White Sugar & Sparkle Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Whatnot Sentiments Four - Your Next Stamp
MISTI
Small Stapler - Tim Holtz

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!