Wednesday 19 February 2020

Anniversary Wiper Pop Up Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm on the i-crafter Blog with my Inspiration Team project using i-crafter's February Release. Since I'm such a fan of the Wiper Inserts, that is what I went with again today, but also combined some additional January and February dies. 


The videos are quite small on Blogger, so if you'd like to see it larger, please check out my YouTube channel HERE.


I kept everything quite flat for ease of mailing, but it would look really nice with foam tape for dimension too. I die cut the heart from the Heart Hands Wiper Insert into the patterned paper, adhered all the pieces to some scraps of card stock then glued the heart back into the opening. You get just a hint of dimension from that extra card stock layer. The sweet greenery die is from the new Floral Garden die set.


Have you seen all the fun projects that the i-crafter Inspiration Team - and customers - are making with the Making Faces die set? So fun! Here I used them to resemble our middle daughter and hubby as this Anniversary card is for them.


I added another die cut heart and the love die, then adding some more of the greenery along the back of the card right at the fold. The banner under the signing block is from the new Pop Up Wiper Insert die set.


Supplies:
Green, pale pink, kraft, black and white card stocks
Patterned paper - K & Company
Rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Acetate scraps
Black marker
Wink of Stella
Stickles
Nuvo Drops
Seam Binding
Sakura white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. you are coming up with so many fun ideas using this die

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!