Wednesday 12 February 2020

Animalope Gift Card Holder Duo

Hello crafty friends

Today is my first Inspiration Team project with the February release, and I chose the Animalope die set. OMGoodness, the team has done some super cute projects with this set!! I'm sharing both this project and also a second Animalope one so be sure to scroll all the way down.

The die makes this cute little envelope that you can make into many different animals with the included accessory dies - you lift up the decorated flap and insert the gift card. Of course I use it a little differently - just goes to show you how versatile dies can be! In the photo below, you can see the gift card peeking out from behind the mouses ears ...


The videos are quite small on Blogger, so if you'd like to see it larger, please check out my YouTube channel HERE.



I adhered the flap down, and used thin strips of foam tape to attach the mouse Animalope to the front of my card. This gave me room behind the envelope to pop in the gift card!


I decorated the inside too, using a leftover flower and the star from the Zip Tag die set.


I'm sharing a second Animalope Gift Card Holder - this one was actually made to display at the i-crafter Creativation booth!


On this one, the envelope was adhered to the card front (which is a lovely pearlized white card stock) with the flap open. Lynda had found a really pretty gift card that coordinated and in the photos she shared from the show, it looked so pretty inside the Unicorn Animalope.



Because you know I can't have a plain card interior, I added matted layers of patterned paper and the banners from the new Pop Up Wiper Insert behind the signing block.


Supplies:
222051 Animalopes - Lynda Kanase, i-crafter
222011 Pop Up Wiper Insert (Banners) - Lynda Kanase, i-crafter
222010 Zip Gift Tag - Lynda Kanase, i-crafter
White shimmer card stock
Patterned paper - Paper House (Unicorn)
Patterned paper - Little Bo Peep, Crate Paper (Mouse)
Cool Tag 3 die set (banner) - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Black, White, Blue and pink card stocks
Gold foil card stock - scraps
Rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Sakura white and gold gel pens
Fun foam
Nuvo Drops
Copic Markers

Card sizes both - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Karen, your cards are so creative! I love that you are a user of printed cardstock. I need to be better using the printed paper I have. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!