Monday 17 February 2020

Birthday and Sympathy Cards

Hello crafty friends ...

Sadly, I went through my entire stash of sympathy cards in December, and wanted to make a couple to have on hand. This 12 x 12" patterned paper sheet was in my stash and it looked like it had a couple of printed areas that would work for cards. I pulled it out and got to work.


I was able to make three sympathy cards with parts of that printed sheet, adding additional colour with other papers from the paper pad and darker coloured card stocks.




The cards were done the same inside with no oopses because I used the MISTI for perfect placement and stamping.


I was able to make three sympathy cards, then realized that the remaining piece of patterned paper would work for masculine birthday cards to donate to my Mom's old nursing home.




Supplies:
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Birthday Wishes - Washi Tape Sentiments and die set - Your Next Stamp
Stitched fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
Rose, kraft, green and white card stocks
Fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
Word stamps- With Sympathy, Avery Elle
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stickles
Nuvo Drops
Birthday Words - the Inside Scoop-Birthday, Taylored Expressions

Card sizes - all, standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!