Monday 24 February 2020

Woodland Birthday Book Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I have always liked the look of Book Cards ... which is why I used the (retired) Lorna Label die as a double so often. The measuring and cutting with a craft knife to make a Book Card did not appeal to to me at all.  Recently Divinity Designs came out with a Book Card die set with Layers and I was SO happy! This is the first card I made with the die set:


I used some cute Cut Parts from the paper pack, some small puffy stickers from my stash and the sentiment stamp and die is from Your Next Stamp.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


I added a few YNS word stamps and more puffy stickers to decorate the inside as well.



Yep - the fun fold and dimension this die set creates just make me happy and I can't wait to make another one.


Supplies:
Blue and white card stocks
Book card die and layers - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper & Cut apparatus - Happy Camper, Echo Park
Puffy stickers - Sticko
Washi Tape Sentiments, stamps and die set - Your Next Stamp
Foundation dies - Queen & Company
Word stamps - Photo Booth, Your Next Stamp
Happy Birthday stamp - Way Cool Monsters, Your Next Stamp

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. so glad you got this die set, love what you created and look forward to seeing many more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!