Saturday 8 February 2020

Heart Hands Valentine

Hello crafty friends ...

When putting away some patterned paper recently, I discovered a 12 x 12" package of Valentine themed papers and stickers from Doodlebug Designs that I had completely forgotten about. Of course I wanted to play with it and make another Valentine card! The 'You're Sweet' die by Karen Burniston was perfect to use with the sweets & bonbons on the sticker sheet.




The video's on Blogger are quite small so if you would like to see them larger, click HERE for my YouTube channel.



I added additional sparkle to the embellishments with Nuvo Drops - it dries so nice and thick. When looking at the sheet of stickers, I thought it would be fun to have one of the hands from i-crafter's Heart Hands Wiper Insert holding a bonbon and the rest of the card practically made itself.



I am on the i-crafter Inspiration Team, which means I am required to do a certain number of posts using the products they provide me each month. I only promote products I truly enjoy using though, and this Heart Hands Wiper Insert is one I have already gotten a fair bit of use from. In fact, I love all of the i-crafter Wiper Inserts! Presently there are two available, but there will be more released in the coming months and I expect to use them a lot as well. This Heart Hands Wiper Insert is one I pull out to use even when I don't need an 'official' card to post (like this one) - and love mixing in older supplies with these new ones to share even more ideas with you all.

Supplies:
222045 Heart Hands Wiper Insert - Lynda Kanase, i-crafter
Kraft, white and red card stocks
Patterned paper & stickers - Love Assortment, Doodlebug Designs
1087 You're Sweet - Karen Burniston
Foundation dies #4 & 5 - Queen & Company
Sakura White gel pen
Wonky Scallop edge die - Your Next Stamp
1083 Word Set 9 Love - Karen Burniston
Copic Markers
Stickles

Card size - Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. love how you incorporated the cookie with the hands, fun card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!