Tuesday 18 February 2020

Gumball Shaker Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I have had my eye on this Gumball Shaker Card Kit from Queen & Company for a long time. Finally I justified it enough in my head to order it, and in one evening I made up all nine Gumball Shaker Elements. Ha ... and they are all red, too!

Of course I wanted to make a card with one of them right away, and this rainbow heart patterned paper scrap was sitting on my stamping area so I grabbed that and here is my finished card.


While you can choose to colour coordinate the 'gumballs' by colour, I added a little bit of each of the included shaker bits because who doesn't love a rainbow of gumballs?


Finally, here is a peek at the inside ...


I have eight Gumball Shaker elements ready to go onto other cards, and with the dies I can make more whenever I need to. I'm thinking without the shaker elements, they would make cute decorations on the nursing home donation cards.

Supplies:
Gumball Shaker kit - Queen & Company
Red, black and white card stock
Patterned paper - You are Loved, Bella Boulevard
Foundation dies - Queen & Company
Stitched Mini Scalloped Rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Stamps inside - Birthday Blowout, Poppy Stamps
Retro Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Tropical Paradise Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Red dot patterned paper - Queen & Company
Black pearl card stock
White pearl card stock

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. yummy card, one of these days I am going to need to buy some of these kits

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!