Friday 28 February 2020

Moon Rose Diagonal Trifold Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I have a love affair with patterned paper. I do.

I try to use what I have, I really do. And I tell myself I am not buying any more paper pads. Then I see a 'Buy One get TWO FREE' and it stops me in my tracks. I flip through them, hoping none appeal to me. Yeah, right. Three more 12 x 12" paper pads came home with me that day.

This card uses one of them, along with the Z Fold Die with Layers from Divinity Designs for Fun Fold Friday here on my Blog.


The video's on Blogger are quite small, so if you'd like to see it larger head over to my YouTube Channel which you can find HERE.


I really like how nicely these cards stand for display.


I added lots of Stickles for additional sparkle and shine.


Below is the view of the card from the back, where I added one more of the sparkly cut-parts from the paper pad.



Supplies:
Purple Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Z Fold Card with Layering Dies - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper and cut parts, Moonflower Magic - CraftSmart (Michaels Hot Buy)
Oval dies - Queen & Company
Seam binding
Stamp - Birthday Blow Out, Poppy Stamps
Makeup Brushes
Stickles
White card stock

Card size - 4 x 5.5", fits in a standard A2 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. wow that paper is stunning and this card showcase it to perfection

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!