Wednesday 31 July 2024

Anniversary Z-Fold Card


I used the March 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit for this card but of course changed it up from the kit instructions. I'm always a fan of the envelopes that are included with the Paper Pumpkin kit and this one is printed inside and has a rounded flap.

I stamped the sentiment on a stitched circle die cut which was matted with a crosshatch circle die cut from vellum. I added three mirrored hearts above and below the sentiment.


Here is a look at the inside. The patterned card base was turned inside out, so it was white on the outside front & back and all the pattern was inside. The centre score line was already there, so I just scored a second line on the left side of the (opened) card in the centre of that panel. Then, simply fold as shown! I used a corner rounder to punch the top two corners which ties in with the rounded flap on the envelope.

The greeting was stamped on a same size stitched circle as on the front, and placed so it cannot be seen when the card is closed. While I could have stamped the greeting directly on the card base, I liked the look of the stitched circle better.


One more look ...



Supplies used:
March 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit "Memorable Meadows", Stampin' Up
Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Stitched circles - MFT Stamps
Vellum - Stampin' UP
Word stamps - The Inside Scoop Anniversary, Taylored Expressions
Mirrored hearts - Kat Scrapiness
Corner Rounder - Amazon .ca


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!