Monday 15 July 2024

Everybody Say HAPPY Birthday Cards


Welcome to Masculine Card Monday here on my blog!  When I was making our Grandson's birthday card, I pulled out a pad of 'boy themed' 6x6 papers. There weren't many sheets left and there were lots of smaller scraps. I had decided to just USE IT UP and here are two more cards. Others will be shared in the coming weeks.


These are a little more CAS (Clean And Simple) than I'm used to doing, but anything I laid on the front to see how it looked didn't add anything to the card. So I left them as is, and just added some Nuvo Drops in black.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Boy Oh Boy, Carta Bella (6x6")
Everybody Say Happy stamp set - Catherine Pooler
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Tasteful Label dies - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Drops - Tonic Studios

 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!