Wednesday 3 July 2024

Honey Pot Mini Slimline


Last week I shared a Mini Slimline card with leftover strips of patterned paper that came in Paper Roses' cardmaking kit "Bee Happy". Today I'm sharing another Mini Slimline and it's my final card with the kit!! There is only one small piece of black printed paper left and the sentiments but I'm calling it done and tossing all the tiny bits and pieces. I save all but the smallest pieces when working with a kit, because sometimes they are perfect to punch or die cut a little somethin' something' to add to a card from the kit. When I'm done with the kit though, I'm done with all the small pieces too. The sentiment strips I added to my clear envelope of stamped ones to use on future cards.

There are touches of gold on the card, with the narrow gold foil tape, the gold foil bee stickers and I rubbed the honey pot lid with gold Lunar paste. I was happy with how well that die cut worked on this card!


Below is a peek at the inside ...

Note:  I did colour the foil bee stickers with a yellow alcohol marker to make them stand out a little more.

I didn't count how many cards I made with the kit, but it was well over a dozen and I really enjoyed using it.


Supplies used:
Bee Happy Cardmaking Kit - Paper Rose
Gold foil narrow tape - Amazon .ca
Honey Pot dies - Honey Bee Stamps
Gold Lunar Paste
Blending sponge
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Hello die - MFT Stamps
Shimmer Spray
White gel pen
Alcohol markers
Gold bee stickers - Amazon .ca
Petite Scalop Mini Slimline die - Taylored Expressions
Bee Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs (old)


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!