Monday 29 July 2024

Four Boyish Birthday Cards


It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and today I'm sharing four more cards using an older 6x6" paper pad I'm trying to use up. The two with the star paper will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home and I'm keeping the two with the game controllers for my stash.

I used the June 2021 Sheetload of cards for the sketch and cutting guide for these cards, and linked it below for you.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Boy Oh Boy, Carta Bella (6x6")
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Game Controller die - Marianne Designs
Scrap of blue patterned paper
Small Happy Birthday - March 2021 Paper Pumpkin 'Here's to You', Stampin' Up
Inside stamp - Happy Birthday4HSN, the Stamps of Life
Catherine Pooler coloured inks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!