Friday 19 July 2024

Sending Hugs Pop-Up Card w/ July's Sheetload of Cards


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog!  I finished off another one of my floral Sheetload cards, and made it a pop-up using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop Up die set. This is my second play with the July Sheetload, and this time I made all eight cards but didn't finish off the insides. I wanted to take my time and make them into cards I will want/need in the coming months, and also make some of them into pop-up cards. You can see my original post HERE.   This is a fun Sheetload sketch, and I especially like that it's made for a 5x7" card size. I'll be using it again and again!


For today's card, I made it to send for Happy Mail. I did some hot foiling several months ago, putting the sentiments etc into a little plastic bin. So I rooted through the bin for the sentiments used on today's card.  (My Spellbinders Glimmer Foil machine is REALLY difficult to use - the platform that needs to be moved after heating up is extremely stiff so it isn't something I do very often.)


I've realized that I don't often use the Katherine Label Pop Up in the horizontal position, but it's something I'm going to do more. It's probably my most used die set - it's quick and easy to use and you get great dimension and lift to your pop-up.


The friend sentiment is also foiled in the same rainbow foil as the words on the front, and I stamped another sentiment on the signing block inside.



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Brianna, K & Company (old, from my stash)
Narrow gold foil tape - Amazon .ca
Gold foil paper - Recollections
Floral cluster die - Hand Penned, Stampin' Up
Stardust glitter pen - Sakura
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Blending sponges - Tim Holtz
Stitched Scalloped circle nesting dies - Tutti Designs
5x7" card bases & envelopes - Ohuhu (Amazon .ca)
Vellum - Stampin' Up
Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Spellbinders Glimmer foil machine
Sentiments - my stash 
Glitter Dot stickers - Ecstasy Crafts
Happy Thoughts - Stampin' Up


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!