Thursday 18 July 2024

Trio of Birthday Cards with Bees & Flowers


When I finished yesterday's Slimline Diamond Z Fold Card, I had some patterned paper leftover. It was a 12x12" sheet and I wanted to use it up rather than hang onto the leftover pieces. These are the three cards I came up with.


The gold foil bee stickers were adhered to white card stock then fussy cut, which allowed me to pop them up with foam tape. The blue polka dot print is actually the reverse side of the floral paper so I was able to make good use out of those leftover pieces! The cards will go to my Mom's old nursing home.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Bee Happy, Echo Park
Gold foil bee stickers - Amazon .ca
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Lots of Birthday2Stamp - the Stamps of Life


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!