Monday 22 July 2024

Six Sheetload Birthday Cards


It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today I have a Sheetload of Cards to share today. Several weeks ago I was making a birthday card for our Grandson and realized that there weren't many sheets left in the older 6x6" package of paper. I decided to just work on it until it was finished, and have been sharing the cards made with them. I still have a couple more to share and I DID finish off that paper pad!  I pulled out three sheets for the November 2020 Sheetload sketch and made birthday cards that can be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.


The cards are all the same inside, with a stamped sentiment and small fishtail banners from any leftover scraps I had. I like how nicely the Magic Message stamps from Lawn Fawn fit inside a punched circle, so I added the Happy Birthday one to these cards.



Supplies used:
 Patterned paper - Boy Oh Boy, Carta Bella (6x6")
Happy Birthday - Magic Messages, Lawn Fawn
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
1-3/4" Circle punch - Stampin' Up
Inside sentiment - Large Birthday, Technique Tuesday

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!