Tuesday 19 September 2017

Wobbly Ghost Halloween Card

Good morning friends

My card share today is another quick and easy one. I cut the Lawn Fawn Tree Backdrop twice from black card stock, then flipped the second one to give me a matching pair of trees on either side of the card.



I added glaze pen details to the printed ghost embellishment, then popped it up on the card with a Mini Action Wobble. I also added a printed label with foam tape.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


Supplies:
Leafy Backdrop, Portrait - Lawn Fawn
Black and Grey card stocks - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Recollections
Embellishment(s) - K & Company
Mini Action Wobble
Glaze pen - Sakura
White card stock

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. what a fun card, love the eyes on the "Spooky" sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!