Wednesday 27 September 2017

Scalloped Thanksgiving Card With Acorn

Good morning friends

Today I have a quick and easy Thanksgiving card to share.


The Happy Thanksgiving die is supposed to work as a Pop-Up card, but I have used it here as an embellishment inside. The ombre colouring was done with chalks.


I actually made two identical cards while I had the supplies out and they are ready to send out for Thanksgiving.

Supplies:
Scallop Card Base dies - Sizzix
Brown card stock
Patterned Paper - Recollections
White card stock
Acorn stamps - Reverse Confetti
Beige Astroparche card stock
Wink of Stella
Tweezers
Happy Thanksgiving die - Sizzix
Fun foam
Stitched Circle - MFT Stamps
Chalks - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!